Monday, September 9, 2013


 

 
 
It has been so nice lately. We really have been having so much fun and getting so much work done. It feels like we are always so busy just running from one place to another trying to keep appointments. It is hard but it is so great and wouldn’t want it any other way. We have really been finding people like crazy and finally it has paid off we have got a bunch of new investigators this last week. And a few of them have turned into progressing investigators which just says that they are following the steps and keeping commitments towards baptism. It’s amazing to be able to see that change come across someone in such a short time. To be able to see them grow and become so much happier in their life’s. It’s great. We have been having some success but it is disappointing when you meet those people you just freaking love and adore them and just want them so badly to do this because you know it will help them but just for some reason they don’t want to take that next step. That is so hard. We have had a couple of people who have chosen that and it breaks my heart. But at the same time we don’t give up and the lord works in mysterious ways. So one day one day. We just keep being examples and always invite and give them the opportunity. Don’t ever take the opportunity away from them. It’s important that every day we are examples to everyone around us no matter where we are who we are with or what time of day. Always strive to have that Christ like example with you and be that. just like Ammon he was there to serve and he showed what he was capable of by being an example and serving others and the king lemony was so astonished at his actions more than his words which in turned helped convert him and a whole nation. Being an example goes so far our actions go much further than our words.

 

 Yesterday at church it was very hard to go. We aren’t allowed to watch football so I didn’t know the score to the games but right when I walked in all the dang BYU fans came up to me and gave me so much crap about the TEXAS game. At first I thought they were just kidding then they showed me the score I could not even believe that it was possible for BYU to beat TEXAS. I am still mad about that today. I can only imagine brother lonely now.... I am so heart broken. I have talked this game up for years. Enough about that I am getting sad just thinking about it. And I just found out the Steelers lost yesterday... gosh dang it!! :(

 

I love you so much. How’s everything going? How’s life? School? Work? How was Labor Day? I love you all.

 

Love Elder Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment