Monday, October 7, 2013

Oct General Conf 2013


Hello,

 

This last week has been pretty great. Conference was defiantly the highlight of the week for sure. I absolutely loved listening to all the talks given. I felt that each one had something that I needed to hear. This was probably the first time I watched every single session of it. And I loved every second of it as well. I remember in the past it has always seemed that general conference was always twice as long as it really was. It would drag and I wouldn’t listen. But this time that was not the case. Infect it seemed as if it was over in the blink of an eye. I didn’t want it to end. And now that it has I am sad. I feel like it should still be going on. Never again in my life will I take conference for granted again. It truly is a blessing. I am so grateful for the prophets and apostles here on the earth today. I am grateful that they are worthy to receive direct revelation from god that can help bless every person life on this earth. We truly are so lucky to be able to hear them speak and listen to their council. And it is from god. It really is such a blessing!

 

Everyone really took care of me this week. This ward really wanted me to feel loved and they did a great job, the ward members and some other missionaries made cakes of all kind and wished me happy birthday it was so great. I loved hearing it from my family as well I love you all thank you! I really do love and miss you all.

 

This week while driving to the church to watch conference on Saturday I looked at my watch then realized that Utah is two hours behind. Realizing the time I then quickly came to the understanding that my dad and brother were more than likely out duck hunting without me..... Boy can I say I was and still am more than jealous. Wish I could go. But it’s all good. I hope you slayed them and had some good times. I am expecting pictures of all of them trophy ducks.

 

Thank you for the love and support once again I thank you for all you do love you!!

 

LOVE ELDER ROSS


No comments:

Post a Comment