Monday, November 25, 2013

1st Transfer


I found out this morning that I am going to be transferred on Wednesday to a new area. It’s called the sandy plains ward in the Marietta stake. With my new companion named elder winter. I am very excited to meet him and get to see a new area. Since I have been here in the Hamilton mill ward since I have been here it’s going to be way different of time to have a new area because this is all I have known. I am very excited none the less but also I am sad because this ward has become my family and I love them so freaking much it’s really hard to leave them. I was really wanting to spend the holidays here with them so I would know them and feel at home. But I will just have to meet new people and I am sure I will fall in love with them as well. I know the lord doesn’t put us anywhere we are not needed and doesn’t give us anything we can’t handle. So I look forward with open eyes.

Things have really been happ3ening. We have seen all sorts of miracles here in the Hamilton mill ward. we have been doing service for this lady who is going through a really hard time and she is getting ready to put her house on the market and as we have been doing service for her we invited her to church and have been teaching her. Well she came to church and fell in love with it. She said that she could really feel the spirit of the lord in the building. She had ladies from the ward come up and are now like best friends with her. And she can’t wait to come back and now she has wanted to be baptized and so we are starting to work with her and praying for a date for her baptism. It’s very exciting to see things start to pick up.

As well as there was a member in the ward and at his work he always keeps a book of Mormon or the ensign on his desk. And some guy walked by and saw it and picked it up and starting asking questions about it. He started coming to church with this member of the ward and he is so excited about the gospel. He is probably the most prepared guy I have ever met. He has a baptismal date for December 8 but he is progressing so fast that they are moving it up to this Saturday. And he could not be happier. It’s great. And he is hoping to baptize his family in the future.

I hope this thanksgiving is a wonderful time for you all I would love to hear from you all. Have a wonderful thanksgiving. I love you!

Love Trevor!

No comments:

Post a Comment