Monday, April 20, 2015

holy cow it has been a crazy last few days. I am up I jasper now and I am loving it. its has been super stressful getting to know the area and remember the people. since we are both new it has been starting from ground zero and so we are doing all we can to get things up and running. so we are busy and stressed but we are having so much fun.
we have already met some pretty interesting people. haha I now am a living witness the word redneck.... haha I love it though.
elder cleverly and I have gotten lost only about ten times. our GPS has taken us and our Toyota corolla off roading at least once every single day. needless to say we wake up in the morning with a plan but we never know the adventure we are about to be taken on. I love it
it is so dang beautiful everywhere we go. we are literally in the north Georgia mountains. they are so beautiful and honestly I cant remember what mountains look like anymore so even though these may bee just big hills they are now mountains to me. its great. its like I am out camping every day ahahah.
love yall so much. hope to hear from yall soon. te amo.
Love Elder Trevor Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment