Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A FEW WEEKS IN GEORGIA







I will do what I can do you have his address so I can know where to send it too this week has been really hard but through a lot of prayer and patience I have made it through with a good attitude and yes I am always smiling because no matter how bad it gets I know why I am here and this work is always good enough reason to put a smile on my face. my bike freaking broke this week which was horrible but the guy at the bike shop got it fixed for me and I think he felt bad for me because he only is charging me $30 for the part and to put it on so that is not too bad at all. when they put it together after being shipped here they cross threaded the pedals when they screwed them on so it totally stripped it out and fell off and since it was stripped and they didn’t have any in the shop just alone I had to get an entire new gear system for the front but the guy had one that he just gave me so I was happy oh yeah and before all this went down I was riding my bike early that day and could tell something was wrong so I was riding while looking down to see what was the matter and I didn’t see the fire hydrant that was in the middle of the sidewalk I hit it and flipped over the handle bars. luckily I wasn’t hurt just my dignity because it was on the busiest street in Georgia at like one of the busiest times of day so  I got up as fast as I could and rode off fast. I felt stupid. I’m having a lot of trouble with my companion but I know that it’s for a reason and I can learn and grow from him so I am always just trying to look on the Brightside. this all may sound bad like it does to me but don’t worry mom I am loving it and doing wonderful hard days are inevitable and you just grow from them. Don’t go panicking or anything. I love you so much thank you for all you do for me.

<3 your baby boy ELDER ROSS

yeah it is  nice to just get it off my chest and I am dealing with it pretty well luckily we get to work out every morning and p day basketball is a great thing without them I might go crazy it’s a great stress reliever  the only problem is he is the kind of guy that if it is not his idea then it is not a good idea and when I give an idea and he doesn’t like it he just gets mad and won’t talk to me for days on end and he won’t talk to me about it to try and resolve it or anything  but I don’t want to talk too much about it if you can’t say anything nice then don’t say anything at all thank you I will get grandpa an old man birthday card I have one that is really funny I almost bought the other day and now I have a reason too ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment