Tuesday, August 27, 2013

MTC

 
MTC

Mom and Dad

 I am so grateful for the example you have set for me. I love you so much. Probably the hardest thing so far is having all these wonderful feelings and thoughts and experiences and the first thing I want to do is call you and tell you or go find you to talk to you and I cant. It’s really the hardest struggle I have come across so far. I am doing wonderful and am loving it. Learning so much. Some days are overwhelming but are definitely blessings in disguise. The days are weird. You talk about something with your companion and it feels like it happened two weeks ago when in reality it happened early this morning. So they seem like they drag but at the end of the day I look back and realize that the day is flying by. It’s hard to believe that I have already been here five days because it doesn’t seem like it. I am not really homesick. I am staying way busy so my mind is not focused on the thoughts of home. I am so happy to be here. Never would I have thought it could be this amazing. I knew that it would be a great experience but I haven’t been for even a full week yet and this has already been the most life changing thing I could ever have experienced. My companion is pretty great. He’s from California and pretty much could be my twin. We both love sports and both are obsessed with football. He can be kind of cocky in thinking he is above others but he is still way cool. Our district is the life of the match. We are always having so much fun and laughing. but one great thing is we may laugh and have fun but we can go from that to having one of the most spiritually inviting moments in a matter of seconds. It’s amazing. My companion and I were called to be zone leaders and that seemed overwhelming at first but we are doing great and just devoting all our might mind and strength to the lord. I have loved the power of prayer. But now I see its full capability. We have learned to see others how our heavenly father would see them. I have never loved people I’ve never even talked to so much. I imagine them all dressed in white. Coming out of the waters of baptism or walking out of the temple with a smile on their face and can’t help but feel a strong love for everyone. There is a sister from Georgia the missions were going to and we have made her tell us everything about and what we have to look forward to. Just know I am doing wonderful and love every second of this. I cannot thank you enough for the love you have shown me and all you have done for me. Without you I would not be here you have showed me the love I need when I have been in the darkest of times. Most importantly you never gave up on me and always knew I could become something great. I love you so much. I leave for Georgia on Tuesday the 23rd our plan leaves at 7 in the morning and I will be at the airport at 5 I might get the opportunity to call either when I leave or when I am in Georgia but I am not positive. So just look out. Tell everyone I love them

 

Love elder Ross

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment